We are constantly expanding our portfolio for you.
Class A Surfacing (Strak)
- Scanning of parts and assemblies
- Scanning of larger units and whole products (e.g. automobiles, buses, etc.)
- Front and rear seatbelts
- Front, rear and head airbags
We develop electrical harnesses using the VOBESS process, or we cooperate in their development.
- Main, door and rear-door harnesses for automobiles
- Connectors, cable channels, bushings, etc.
FMEA - Failure Mode and EffectS Analysis
We will help you perform a Design as well as Process FMEA.
We develop plastic parts for the interior lining of automobiles, or we cooperate in their development.
- Upper and lower pillars
- Door and ceiling panels
- Centre consoles
Strength Calculations and FEM Analyses
We secure strength calculations for individual parts, assemblies and entire pieces of equipment. On that basis, we perform the weight optimization of aluminium, steel, composite and plastic structures.
- Static and dynamic analyses
- Linear and nonlinear analyses
- Vibration analyses
- Crash simulations
- Welding lines for the automotive industry
- Templates for automatic robots
- Conveyor belts
- Drawings of parts and assemblies
- PDM and TLD sheets
- Bills of materials
- Instruction manuals
- Air ducts
- Air vents
We are experienced in the development of military technology.
- Vehicle conversions
- Design and visualization of military containers
- Concepts for military camps
- Installation of components in the engine compartment
- Installation of components in the interior
- Active and passive bonnet hinges
- Single- and multi-pin mechanisms
- Bonnet locks
Resident Engineer services at ŠKODA AUTO plants in Mladá Boleslav / Kvasiny (Czech Republic)
- We provide Resident Engineer services for the project, serial and warranty phases of the product lifecycle (in the fields of Quality and Technical Development).
- We will help your company reduce the costs of warranty claims throughout the VW Group (negotiation of the Technical Factors).
- We will guide your company through the Critical Project/Serial Supplier Programme to help you leave as soon as possible.
OEM Customer Specific Requirements for VW Group / BMW / Ford / Mercedes
Offered as a certified training course in cooperation with the Czech Society for Quality (Česká společnost pro jakost – ČSJ), or as an in-house workshop based on your current needs.
Other support/consultancy services:
- OEM Customer Specific Requirements according to VW Group Formel Q Compact – offered as a theoretical lecture paired with a workshop based on your current needs
- Support in certification according to ISO 9001 + IATF 16949 – we will help you implement the normative requirements into your Quality Management System, advise you on how to address any non-conformities identified during ISO 9001/IATF 16949 audits, and suggest solutions in the form of an 8D report
- Support in the preparation for a VDA 6.3 Process Audit or BMW Requalification Audit
- Training/workshop in the 8D methodology based on the BMW evaluation matrix
- Training in the product sampling methodology according to VDA2/PPAP
All of these services are provided in Czech and/or English languages; as hourly consultations, in-house training sessions, or all-day training courses in Liberec (Czech Republic).
293 01 Mladá Boleslav
Telephone: +420 702 028 138